Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonikku za Hejjihoggu Tsū
"Are you up 2 it?"
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is a platformer video game developed by Sonic Team and Sega Technical Institute and published by Sega, and the second title in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. It follows the journey of Sonic the Hedgehog as he seeks to stop the evil Dr. Robotnik from kidnapping the animals of West Side Island in his quest to find the Chaos Emeralds and build the ultimate weapon, the Death Egg.
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was released for the Sega Genesis on November 21, 1992 in Japan, with a release worldwide within the following two weeks.
Story[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Zones[edit | edit source]
- Emerald Hill Zone 01 StH2.png
- Chemical Plant Zone 01 StH2.png
- Aquatic Ruin Zone 01 StH2.png
- Casino Night Zone 01 StH2.png
- Hill Top Zone 01 StH2.png
- Mystic Cave Zone 01 StH2.png
- Oil Ocean Zone 01 StH2.png
- Metropolis Zone 01 StH2.png
- Sky Chase Zone 01 StH2.png
- Wing Fortress Zone 01 StH2.png
- Death Egg Zone 01 StH2.png