Sonic the Hedgehog CD, sometimes referred to as Sonic CD, is a platformer video game developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega, and the third major title in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. It follows the journey of Sonic the Hedgehog, who seeks to stop the evil Dr. Robotnik from acquiring the time stones on the floating Little Planet and rescue Amy Rose, whom Robotnik has captured.
Sonic the Hedgehog CD was released for the Sega CD on Sepember 23, 1993 in Japan, with releases in Europe and North America throughout the remainder of that year.
Story[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Zones[edit | edit source]
- Palmtree Panic 01 StHCD.png
- Collision Chaos 01 StHCD.png
- Tidal Tempest Zone 01 StHCD.png
- Quartz Quadrant Zone 01 StHCD.png
- Wacky Workbench Zone 01 StHCD.png
- Stardust Speedway Zone 01 StHCD.png
- Metallic Madness Zone 01 StHCD.png